Hi! I’m Stephanie and your Deputy President (Finance & Services) for the year!
As DPFS, I am here to deliver the best services and events with our students and for our students. This ranges from ensuring the smooth operation of the day-to-day in our bars and shops, to executing events like Welcome Week and Summer Ball. I also work alongside Christian, our Deputy President (Clubs & Societies), to oversee the finances of our CSPs.
Beyond the "finance" and "services" aspects of my role, sustainability is another key focus for me. I am here to ensure the students' voices are heard both within the Union and College, and to propel that into action.
A little about me – I was born and raised in Hong Kong, and have spent the past 4 years here at Imperial studying Biomedical Engineering! During my time here, I've been the Ethics and Environment Officer for our LCNs, and also the Management Group Chair for Recreation CSPs.
In my spare time, you can find me playing mahjong (at the Mahjong Society sessions!), doing some photography, and more likely than not, cuddling my emotional support plushies!
P.S. The 568 curly fries with the added masala spice is *chef’s kiss*
- Improving resources dedicated to sustainability within the Union and College
- Ensuring sustainable operations in our venues
- Developing the Union Sustainability Plan
- Delivering a wider variety of events to include non-drinking oriented events
- Increasing engagement with our postgraduate community through our services
- Collaborating with ICSMSU to provide engaging events to our medic students
- Coordinating the set-up of the student experience fund to increase student accessibility to Union events
- Lowering prices of our Union commercial services
- Working with the DPCS to ensure transparency on CSP financial decisions
Get in touch
If you have any ideas, any problems, any feedback (be it bad or good) I'm here to talk.