While the Advice Centre can help with academic issues, Imperial student accommodation issues, and College complaints, we understand that you may need support in other areas. For more information, follow the links below.
Imperial College Support
The College has a range of support services which can help with a variety of issues faced by students.
- Student Hub - advice and information on admissions, finance, exchange programmes, exam arrangements, and other aspects of College life
- Student Support Zone - support and advice on wellbeing matters including health, personal development, immigration, study management, and accommodation
- Careers Service - information on career planning, interview and CV tips, and careers events
- International Student Support - visa and immigration advice, events, family network, and general support for international students
- Library Services - support with coursework from your subject librarian, queries about library accounts, and general enquiries
Imperial College London has made it easier to raise concerns and receive support where behaviours fall short of our values. This includes the Report + Support tool, which helps disclose unwelcome behaviours such as bullying and harassment – and can be used (anonymously, if preferred) by anyone who experiences or witnesses such behaviour.
Each department has a network in place to support your academic and personal development throughout your time at Imperial. This includes your Course Director or Academic Supervisor, your Personal Tutor, or your Postgraduate Tutor and Director of Postgraduate Studies.
- University and College Union (UCU) - trade union representing university staff and postgraduates, including student staff, on a range of issues including disciplinaries, injury, bullying, and contracts