The Activities Team run Drop-In Sessions during the week to help you discuss any issues you are having face-to-face.
Where? Come to the Union Helpdesk, Beit Quad, Prince Consort Road.
How? Check-in at the Helpdesk and they'll log your issue and send you up to a session!
|Date and time||Topic||How many staff|
|Monday 2-4pm||Generic & Finance & Events & Risk Assessments||3|
|Schedule may change in term-time|
If you come to the correct drop-in session based on your issues, we will aim where possible to resolve your issue there and then. And if we can’t resolve it there and then, we will take the problem away and get back to you within ten working days.
Every drop-in session that happens will be added to a log so nothing gets missed and we will review the log monthly to highlight any process or support page gaps to then work on them within the following month. We want to make sure we are actively listening to your issues and adapting to them.
Want support but can't attend a drop-in? Check out our Activities Update Newsletters below, or email the Student Activities Centre on email@example.com.
Activities Update Newsletters
The Activities Team sends out a regular 'Activities Update' email newsletter, sent out to all Club, Society & Project Committee Officers. If you want to be added to this mailing list please click here!
23/24 Autumn Newsletter Links
- 22nd September - Training Week, Equipment Hire and NAC Process
- 15th September - Funding, Finances, and Training
- 8th September - Ad-Hoc Room Bookings & Event Proposals Launch
- 1st September - ICU Structure & Key Updates 🧱
- 25th August - Give it a Go & Trips Information
- 18th August - Inventory Form, Space Access, Annual Room Booking, Transaction Pages, Union social media.
- 11th August - Process Reminder & Give it a Go
- 4th August - Welcome and Process Launches
- 30th June: End of Term Reminders
- 23rd June: Deadlines, reminders, summer hours, and feedback!
- 16th June: Trip&Harlington Funds, Union Summer hours, and your Health&Safety responsibilities 🌤️
- 9th June: Summer Deadlines and Summer Elections (Correct Drop-in Dates)
- 2nd June: Summer Ball, Elections & ICU Bar Recruitment 💃
- 26th May: Summer Elections, Harlington, Deadlines and more...
- 19th May: A Movember Ambassador, the Union Award Nominations and the Final Trip Round
- 12th May: Events proposal deadline, ADF Round 5 and final rounds, Imperial’s Welcome Video, Mental Health Week, Annual Budgeting provisional allocations, Union Awards.
- 5th May: Handover Support, Summer Elections, And Union Awards!
- 6th January: Happy New Year CSPs!
- 13th January: Getting ready for CSP Elections 2023!
- 20th January: Online Elections Opt-Out Form & Annual Budgeting Introduction
- 23rd January: Annual Budgeting Guidance
- 28th January: Annual Budgeting, Advice, Elections & Meeting (Sport Sector Only)
- 3rd February: Event Proposal forms, LGBTQ+ History Month, Minibus Decomissioning, and closed Opt-Out form
- 10th February: Drop-in changes, Elections, Annual budgeting, Trip funding , ADF Round 3, Activity proposal processing times, Room Booking Strikes. Helpdesk feedback
- 13th February: Elections, CSPB Agenda and Annual Budgeting (Sports Sector Only)
- 17th February: CSP Election Nominations Open 📢, NAC & Fundraising Updates (mailchi.mp)
- 24th February: Event proposal announcement, CSPB agenda, Trip Funding round summary.
- 3rd March: Receipts for process’ submissions, funding rounds, annual budgeting, having food at events, signing contracts, and CSP culture
- 10th March: Important updates for Easter, CSP Spring Elections Voting Opening, NAC Deadline Round 4 and PDQ Process Launch
- 17th March: Election Results, Closure Dates and Finance Tips...
- 24th March: Onboarding, Spaces and ADF/Trip Reports
- 31st March: Helpdesk Closure, Finance Deadlines, Incubator Report, and NAC Round 4
- 5th April: Drop Ins, Reminders, and Updates!
- 21st April: Drop-Ins, Minibuses, and Training Feedback
- 28th April: Just Move, Deadlines & Drop-In Reminders
- 22nd December: That’s a Wrap, Final Newsletter of 2022! Including a NAC Summary, Stalls booking forms, Union Closure and Helpdesk Info!
- 16th December: Annual budgeting, stalls booking and a reminder of Union closure dates.
- 9th December: Online drop-ins, CSPB Minutes, Trip Reports, Incubator Reports, Funding and Christmas Closure
- 25th November: Tankards, Guest Speaker Events, NAC, Job Vacancies, and Univision!
- 18th November: ADF Round 2, CSPB Agenda Item Submission and Key Dates to note down before winter break!
- 14th November: Could your CSP Culture be better? Members Think So!
- 4th November: Trips Funding, Minibus Update And Free Memberships?
- 31st October: Deadlines, Trips, Finances & Next Meeting Dates (Sports Sector Only)
- 28th October: Building back better and pausing the minibus service
- 23rd October: Risk Assessment Top Tips, New Bookable Spaces & CSPB Minutes.
- 22nd October: Bar Statement, Referee Payments & Memberships (Sports Sector Only)
- 16th October: Elections, Trips, Strikes, Feedback And Much More!
- 10th October: New Training & IC Radio Opportunity (Sports Sector Only)
- 9th October: Let's Get Term Started The Right Way, CSPB Launch.
- 5th October: Consent Awareness Training Launch (Special Edition)
- 30th September: Autumn Elections Timeline, Drop In Service & Committee Changes
- 30th September: Welcome week, sports night tickets & more! (Sports Sector Only)
- 23rd September: Harlington Grant Launch, New Activity Applications Open & Concert Hall Closure
- 23rd September: Pre-Term Check List, I-Explore & Sport Sector First Meeting (Sports Sector Only)
- 16th September: Ad-Hoc Room Bookings, Minibus Service Launch, & Accident Reporting
- 9th September: Space Access, Trips Funding and Equipment Hire 🌄
- 2nd September: Imperial Athletes membership is live, Careers Fair event clashes, call for Student performers, Give It A Go volunteers Game Makers.
- 31st August: Trials & Give it a Go Sessions (Sports Sector Only)
- 26th August: Engaging New Students, Additional Funding and Sponsorship/Refund Forms!
- 19th August: To the Welcome Fair, and Beyond.
- 18th August: Sports Sector Welcome Email & Update (Sports Sector Only)
- 12th August: Room Bookings, Risk Assessments, Inventory and Role Accounts!
- 12th August: IA Membership Deadlines (Sports Sector Only)
- 5th August: Welcome New Committee & Documentation Flags
- 3rd August: Imperial Athletes Model 2022/23 (Sports Sector Only)