Hello everyone, I'm Ariba, a second-year undergraduate student in chemistry. I'm honoured to serve as the Interfaith Officer this year, and as such,
I hope to:
- Organise interfaith events such as lectures, panels and workshops where people can learn from each other's perspective an experiences
- Promote a culture of peace, understanding and respect on campus
- Create a safe and inclusive environment on campus where individuals of all faiths and beliefs feel welcome and valued
- Support and facilitate interfaith activities and events that promote education and celebration
- Increase the number of interfaith facilities such as prayer rooms on the South Kensington campus and make them more accessible to people of all faiths and cultures
My hobbies and interests consist of watching TV shows, fashion and makeup, playing sports and volunteering.