We are the Catholic Society, welcome to our page!
We are a very dynamic society, and we host regular events. Everyone is welcome wherever you are in your faith journey!
1. We work hard, we pray and we play!
2. We come together every Wednesday @1pm for Mass in the Chaplaincy, 15 Prince’s Gardens, followed by a delicious free lunch, on us 😋
3. We are wealthy in friendship, faith and funds! 🤪
4. We are ice-skating, bowling and baking enthusiasts
5. We hold monthly pub socials and events for Christmas and New Year, and an exciting annual Pilgrimage!
6. We work closely with the central Catholic Chaplaincy for London’s Universities - Newman House!
7. And, we send each other birthday cards. [Beware if you don’t tell us your birthday, do expect daily spam messages from us]
8. Our Chaplain is Fr Kensy. We also have a lively and lovely committee. Reach out to any of us, if you have any questions, we don’t bite 👾
9. Follow us on Instagram for our latest updates, and join our mailing list for the latest updates! And join our WhatsApp group 📲
Only available to members of Imperial College Union.