This is your chance to say 'Thank You' to Imperial College staff and student volunteers that have made a difference to your time at Imperial
This Event will be Friday 17th June!
Click here to get your ticket!
Nominate now Closed!
Sit on a decision panel
We need student volunteers to sit on the decision making panels to decide which nominees should receive an award. If you'd like to sit on the decision-making panels for the Union Awards 2022 fill out this form by 5pm Tuesday 17th May.
Panels will take place in person on 24 and 25 May in two-hour slots, so please ensure you are available on these dates. We will confirm the exact time of your slot by Wednesday 18th May.
The Union Awards recognises excellence across the entire Imperial community in the areas of learning and teaching, student support, and the student experience.
- Outstanding PhD Supervision
- Outstanding Personal Tutoring
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Outstanding Teaching
- Outstanding Professional Support Staff
- Outstanding Contribution to Student Community and Wellbeing
Student Volunteer Awards
- Outstanding Student-Led Event of the Year
- Outstanding Club, Society & Project of the Year
- New Club, Society or Project of the Year
- Committee Member of the Year
- Campaign of the Year
- Inclusivity Awards
- UG Academic Representation Team of the Year
- UG Wellbeing Representation Team of the Year
- PG Representation Team of the Year
- UG Academic Representative of the Year
- UG Wellbeing Representative of the Year
- PG Representative of the Year
- Union Colour
- Outstanding Service
- Union Fellowship
Nominations open on 27 April 2022 and close on 22 May 2022