Hi! I'm Niamh, your Deputy President (Finance & Services).
My role involves ensuring the services we provide as a Union, like our bars and shops, meet the wants and needs of Imperial students. I also work alongside our Deputy President (Clubs & Societies) to manage the finances of CSPs.
I have been at Imperial for four years now as a Biology undergraduate and an MRes student. Throughout this time, I have stood as a wellbeing and academic rep; been the Arts & Entertainment Management Board Chair; and worked as a student Duty Manager in our bars. I hope my experience across different aspects of the Union will aid me in my role as DPFS.
In the little free time I have besides time to eat, sleep, and drink, I performed with ICU's Musical Theatre Society. Hopefully this year I will be able to invest time in more personal interests like drawing, pottery and pilates!
I'm really looking forward to getting started on the work for this year!
- Work with the College to improve the range and consistency of options available for those with dietary requirements
- Lobby for sustainable choices within the Union and College
- Improve the Union's relationship with student staff by working on communications and training
- Improve postgraduate engagement with the Union through our services
- Work with the Deputy President (Clubs & Societies) to optimise CSP systems
Get in touch
If you have any ideas, any problems, any feedback (be it bad or good) I'm here to talk.